This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) refers to a website located at http://robpay.org, which is the property of Brompton Alliance LP, a company established under the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, hereinafter referred to as the Community. By clicking the "Agree" button, the User confirms that he enters into an agreement with the Community on the following terms.
1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
- Community mission - our Community aims to help every person who has fallen into a difficult financial situation, or in other difficult circumstances. The community shares the traditional values of the major world religions, strives to improve the moral state of our society. Part of the funds received from the Community's activities are transferred monthly by the Founder of the Community in favor of children's social institutions. The Community provides every person in a difficult financial situation with the opportunity to participate in the uniform distribution of Community income. The Community provides the User who purchases the Digital Gift Key with a 100% guarantee of receiving UBI (Unconditional Basic Income).
- User - any individual who, being in a difficult financial situation, or in other difficult circumstances, has made a conscious decision to conclude this Agreement and join the Community. The User has the right to enter into this User Agreement with the Community (to become verified) only once*.
- Financial assistance means funds transferred to the User or third parties on the instructions of a User with a view to resolving a difficult life.
- Digital gift key (RobKey) - a document in electronic format that certifies the User's ability to receive from the Community material assistance in the amount corresponding to the User's need. A digital gift key isto be purchased by the User and donated to the Community as a gift.
- The value of the Digital gift key is the cost of the Digital gift key in the internal currency of the Community.
- A personal account is a section on the Community website, access to which means the right of the Community Member to receive material assistance in the appropriate amount
- The internal currency of the Community is the digital currency RobMoney (RM). The exchange rate of the domestic currency in relation to the Russian ruble is determined by the Community independently. All transactions between the Community and the User, and all bargains made by the User are performed exclusively in RM.
2. WARRANTIES AND ASSURANCE
- The Community grants the User a 100% guarantee for the return of funds paid to the Community for Digital gift key (RobKey) subject to the provisions of Section 4 of this Agreement in the presence and activation of Stiks (activation voucher).
3. SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
- The User has the right to receive material assistance from the Community to cover his obligations to third parties on the basis of a Questionnaire filled in by the user, which will be an integral part of this Agreement and documents confirming the User's debt to third parties. The amount of material assistance in any case can not exceed the documented amount of the balance of the debt of the User to the specified third party.
- In order to receive material assistance, the User purchases from the Community a Digital Gift Key, which is a document in electronic format transmitted by sending to the User's email address specified in this Agreement.
- The User purchases a Digital Gift Key by paying the Community a monetary amount in the Community local currency corresponding to the value of the electronic key.
- After the User purchases the Digital Gift Key, the Community transfers the amount corresponding to the denomination of the key in the Community's local currency to the account of the User in his personal account. This amount is used by the Community monthly to pay off the obligations of the User to third parties, and the Community provides a 100% guarantee that this amount can be withdrawn at any time by the User, subject to the provisions of Section 4 of this Agreement.
- The service has the right to unilaterally suspend (full stop) or resume the generation of CNHJ Protocol coins and the operation of the Piece of Pie program.
- The service is entitled to suspend the CNHJ Protocol program at the time (update) of making changes to the internal software operation algorithm.
- The service has the right to refuse the user the status of VBU (agent) in further work and deprive the agent of this status unilaterally. All partners who have received this VBU status dispose of part of the company's funds and are responsible for improper use or non-use. In case of inefficient use of the funds provided, the company has the right to completely stop working with the current VBU, suspend (completely stop) the generation of coins and the “Piece of Pie” program launched on its VBU account.
- All transactions for transferring rm funds between user wallets are considered a withdrawal.
- The user in the status of VBU (agent) should take maximum participation in the development and scaling of all products of the company. If the VBU (agent) does not close its first rank in the first 3 to 6 months, it automatically loses its status, all programs of this account will be suspended (completely stopped) and resumed when the specified rank is reached within the next 90 days from the date of a stop.
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- The Community undertakes:
- To transfer, transfer, money in the amount determined by the documents confirming the debt of the User to a third party, but in any case not exceeding the limit in the equivalent of the national currency, determined by the value of the Digital Gift Key. Еhe amount of the User's Obligations is calculated in the local currency of the Community at the internal rate at the time the User purchases the Digital Gift Key. The amount of performance by the Community of the obligations of the User can not exceed the amount of the obligation established in the local currency of the Community at the time the User purchases the Digital Gift Key.
- To provide a 100% guarantee of return to the User of funds corresponding to the value of the Digital Gift Key purchased by him, subject to the conditions of this section. Return of funds to the User is made in the internal currency of the Community at the internal rate of the Community, which is set by the Community independently, regardless of the exchange rate of the internal currency of the Community.
- The User undertakes to:
- Transfer to the Community reliable data and documents evidencing the obligations of the User to a third party.
- To inform the Community of all information relevant to the implementation of the Community's payment of funds.
- The user has the right:
- To deduce money resources on your personal account. In the event of the withdrawal of the deposited funds, the User receives cash in the equivalent of the national currency in proportion to the number of days of possession of the Digital Gift Key.
5. PROCEDURE FOR TRANSFERRING THE DIGITAL GIFT KEY
- A digital gift key is sent to the User by sending it to the User's email address specified in this Agreement.
6. PROCEDURE FOR RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
- Any dispute arising out of this Treaty or in connection with this Treaty must be finally resolved in the London Court of International Arbitration (UK), in accordance with its procedural rules.
7. THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF FORCE MAJEURE
- The parties are exempted from liability for non-fulfillment or improper performance of obligations arising from the Contract if the circumstances of force majeure (natural disasters, fires, man-made accidents and catastrophes, hacking and DDos-attacks, accidents at engineering facilities and communications, riots, military actions, terrorist acts, riots, civil unrest, strikes, normative acts of public authorities and local self-government, impeding the execution Parties to their obligations under the Treaty, and so on), that is extraordinary and insurmountable under the circumstances, circumstances that have occurred after the conclusion of the Treaty.
- The occurrence of force majeure circumstances must be confirmed by competent organizations.
- The Party of the Agreement that has overdue the performance of the obligation has no right to invoke the circumstances that arose after the maturity of the obligation.
- The Party, which is unable to fulfill its contractual obligations in the aftermath of force majeure circumstances, immediately informs the other Party in writing about the beginning and termination of the above circumstances, but in any case not later than 30 calendar days after the commencement of their operation.
- In case of failure to notify the other party of the occurrence and termination of force majeure circumstances, the interested party shall not have the right to refer to them as grounds for exemption from liability, except when the occurrence of such circumstances hinders notification as well.
- In case of force majeure circumstances the term of performance of obligations under this Agreement shall be deferred in proportion to the time during which such circumstances continue to operate without compensation for any losses.
- If the circumstances of force majeure last more than 30 calendar days, the parties are entitled to terminate the Agreement.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Applicable law is the law of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- The English text of this Treaty is the priority in interpreting the terms of this Treaty.
- If one or more of the terms of this Agreement are found invalid, all other conditions remain in effect. The Parties undertake to make every effort to agree a new condition, similar to that which has lost force.
BROMPTON ALLIANCE LP.
CLIFTON HOUSE 53,54
FITZWILLIAM STREET LOWER
Tel.+3 (531) 901-0183
*Except the possible help by Verified Buisiness User (VBU)